Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2002

• Reported By:van buren ar
MCI Worldcom Wireless Inc.
p.o.box 1178 nederland, tx. U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless are LYING,CHEATING,@#!%&*%...Preying On The Elderly.

I initialy opened my acct. with Worldcom to primarily keep in
touch with my husband,a minister, on his travels preaching.
At the onset, I advised Worldcom that I was an elderly retired person on a fixed income, So it was important for my billing cycle to be fixed and consistant.

From the beginning of my service, there were problems, with inconsistant billing cycles, fraudulant charges, hidden expenses, outright contractual violations, etc...

I spent, literally hours on the phone trying to speak to an actual human being who could make some sense out of the indeciferable, and unexplainable outlandish charges on my bill.

The First time I was actually able speak to a representative, after one solid week of daily ,constant attempts to call the so-called "cust.Servive Dept." of Worldcom,when I asked for an account in detail of the charges in question which i was disputing, I was told, and I quote" Pay the amount,$66.00, and ignore the the balance in question because they were having problems with their system".And the FRAUDULENT charges just kept going up.My next statement was completely ludicrous, so I attempted contacting them again for another week,at which time, to be told and I quote" There is no-one who here who can help me,". And hung up on...

As a result of Worldcom completely violating every aspect of my contract,I cancelled my service and returned the phones in the original boxes, in pristine condition, notifying Worldcom, in writing,that as a result of THEIR contract violations, their service would no longer be required, unless I was made contact with.All to no avail.Now I am faced with the prospect of, at 77 yrs of age, having had a spotless credit history my ENTIRE life, being threatened, and dealing with their "bully" tactics, threatening to ruin my good LIFETIME of outstanding credit history being tarnished by these CRIMINALS. In a 2 month period my statement has swelled by another $816.87. How can they expect people to lie down for this???

Rose
Van Vuren California

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-Inc/nederland-tx-76627/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-are-LYINGCHEATINGPreying-On-The-Elderly-12283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless Inc.