Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:Bear Delaware
MCI Worldcom Wireless
www.mciworldcom.com , Delaware U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless MCI Billing months before you get a bill, then they will tell you send a large bill when called they were having computer problems Delaware

I had MCI Worldcom for the cellular and my bills would come in 3 or 4 month intervals and when I would call them about it, all I got was they were having billing issues. This happen to many friends in my area. I would receive bills and they would tell me that it was to catch me up on my billing.

Also, they told me I was told up front that the billing was like this and I would pay ahead. This was not true. I received a call today from a collection agency for the amount of $31.67 that I owed. I know that this was paid and alot more. Stay away from MCI Worldcom, they were rude on the phone and now almost 2 years later I have to try to find all of my info.

Linda
Bear, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/Delaware/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-MCI-Billing-months-before-you-get-a-bill-then-they-will-tell-you-se-57252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless