Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2001

• Reported By:Houston TX
MCI Worldcom Wireless
P.O. Box 9369 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wirless RIPPED Me Off TOO! *REBUTTAL

*0: When a phone is Defective the customer ....

*0:

MCI Worldcom Wireless gave me a defective cell phone. My cell phone would drop calls constantly and it would power off completely by itself, and I would not be able to power the phone back on for hours.

I called Worldcom to complain about my phone and they told me that I would have to send the phone back to LG. I sent the phone to LG and they kept my phone for a month before sending me a new phone.

Supposedly, LG technicians tested and made sure that they were sending me a brand new, defective-free cell phone. But guess what, that phone was also defective. Now I have to go through the whole process of sending the phone back to LG and waiting for them to send me a new phone.

I tried calling Worldcom several times to let them know that I would not be able to use my phone for another month, but I was always left on hold for very long periods of time before speaking to a live representive. I justed wanted to say that I think this company sucks and they have know idea what GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York-11530/MCI-Worldcom-Wirless-RIPPED-Me-Off-TOO-REBUTTAL-8663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless

#1 0

When a phone is Defective the customer ....

AUTHOR: - ()

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: [email protected]
Their name: Mike

Their relationship to the company: Advocate

Rebuttal:
When a phone is Defective the custustomer has a warrenty with the Phone Manufactor Not the Service Provider..He will need to get a Loaner from them not Worldcom

#2 0