Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, August 22, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:ALOHA OR
MCI Worldcom Wireless
701 Stewart Ave Garden City, New York U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless ripoff rip-off scam dirt bags Garden City New York

I thought I was the only one who was victimized! I feel so much better to know I am not the only one out there.
My father got me the cellphone because I wasnt qualified for one myself. After activation and usage, the bills didn't come for months. I would call and was requested that I pay over the phone and they would also send the the statements. Well I waited and all I would get is just a bill for prior months that added to a ridiculous amount.

My father paid that, but then my service was all of a sudden disconected. They continued to bill, and bill and bill. I call customer service and got the rudest guy on earth (and they are supposed to be customer service)Well he demanded I pay for the sevice that was disconnected and after my refusal to pay something i didn't owe...well guess what? Collections was in the mail for the "debt" to MCI worldcom.

I guess im not alone in this madness MCI has caused. I guess the laws of cause and effect is true, because I am glad worldcom is bankrupt! I sure hope that would also take care of the bill they were collecting also.

Bunni
aloha, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2002 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-rip-off-scam-dirt-bags-Garden-City-New-York-27736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless