Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:
MCI Worldcom Wireless
Nationwide USA New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless ripoff abused & mistreated New Orleans Louisiana

Have had ongoing problems with this terrible company. I recommend everyone to stay away from them. Was not billed for 8 months after I got the phone. Was billed 155 for a phone I did not order and that had been returned. (MCI's mistake). They sent this bill to a collection agency.

Registered mail to Customer Service was completely ignored.

While I still had the phone, I had to wait hours to get through to someone. Rude hostile customer service.

To make it even more crazy, they are now sending me coupons in the mail to sign up with their service because I have a good credit rating. This is after they sent me to a collection agency.

All along I have made a promise to pay whatever charges I owe them, but not until the 155 was removed from account. Their response was to ignore me and just forward me to a collection agency.

While I had the phone which was only 5 months, it didn't work well, shut off frequently, and also I never got the frequent flier miles I was promised. I see that Delta doesn't work with them anymore. Can't say I blame them.

Stay away from these people they are the worst.

George
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70116/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-abused-mistreated-New-Orleans-Louisiana-17206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless