Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2002

• Reported By:Folsom CA
MCI Worldcom Wireless
PO Box 5211 New York, New York U.S.A.

MCi Worlcom Wireless is a total rip off

I have had the misfortune of having to "deal" with Worldcom Wireless. I have spent hours on the phone, "waiting". I paid them 2 times and still didn't have my phone and was never informed that I had to call after payment was received. Even though I could PROVE they had received two payments my phone was disconnected and my number given away. Now I have to get my money back. My contract will be up in a couple of months and I will cancel. I own a coffee shop and have made a sign to warn people about Worldcom Wireless. Spred the word, the spoken word is very strong, tell your internet friends lets get this movement going to warn our fellow friends about WCW.

Linda
Folsom, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/New-York-New-York-10087/MCi-Worlcom-Wireless-is-a-total-rip-off-13212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless