Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2002

• Reported By:Winter Park FL
MCI Worldcom Wireless
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

I have been a mci holder for 5 months now... I wish I had read all of these reports earlier, it would then explain why I sit on hold (like an idiot) for no less than 40 minutes at a time (EVERY DAY I CALL!!) before even speaking to a person, then maybe, if they don't put you on hold for another 10 minutes, they might look at your account and tell you that they don't know what is wrong and why your account is still not active, even though you only did a phone number change.... 14 DAYS AGO -- "Please hold-"
I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO SIT AND WAIT FOR YOU STUPID PEOPLE TO ANSWER MY CALL AND GIVE ME CUSTOMER SERVICE, LIKE YOU ARE CALLED TO DO. And I cant tell you how badly I want to throw my phone into a wall ,(although it would probably take forever to get a new phone) ,every time I hear that stupid hold message say " We appreciate you patience, your call is IMPORTANT to us... please continue to hold." -- YA RIGHT-- if it was even slightly important... It would not take this much just to get a number change !!! --- 14 DAYS???? I don't know who is more stupid... them for being idiots, or me for continuing to call !!! d**n CONTRACT!!
Winter Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/Orlando-Florida-32789/MCI-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-RIPOFF-IF-ONLY-I-HAD-READ-THESE-MONTHS-AGO-13945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless