Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2002

• Reported By:lynn WA
MCI Worldcom Wireless
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless ripoff, no bill for four months with horrendous overcharges Unknown Internet

I signed a one year agreement with MCI Worldcom. They shut my phone off because they received an Internet request to do so. It turns out they had the the wrong phone shut off, (MINE). It took me 50 minutes to speak with a live person and even though they apologized for the inconvieniance of my phone being shut off they still treated me as though this was my problem not theirs. Then they failed to send me a bill for four months, and once I received it they had billed me for my entire call when calling at 7:59pm, wen my night minutes started at 8:00pm. So rahter then charging my 1 minute day time minutes they kept charging me day minutes until the call ended, even if it was hours later. They do not send detailed bills. It is a huge inconvieniance and hassle to have to review your entire bill with a calculator each month to ensure that you are not being cheated. (I had been overbilled every single month) And again that was my problem, not theirs! Not worth the the time or energy. Go through Verizon!

Melodie
Lynnwood, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2002 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/internet/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-no-bill-for-four-months-with-horrendous-overcharges-Unknown-31114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless