Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Reported By:
MCI Worldcom Wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless nasty ripoffs

I became a subscriber 03/01/01. It's been 10 months and I have never received a billing statement! I have sent countless request
in writing, via email, and by phone (which is almost impossible).

I have waited on hold for up to 58 minutes only to be disconnected, told to call an alternate "800" number, promised receipt of a bill from 5 days to two weeks but it never came, had my service deactivated for nonpayment though no invoice had yet been generated, promised my bill would be emailed to me (which I found out later is not possible), and have been reported for collection! (Detriment to my credit standing) which is ILLEGAL! Recent attempts to speak to someone impossible:

They have an outgoing message: Due to high call volume, your call
cannot be connected to a customer service rep at this time, please call back later. Needless to say, I am getting no where in resolving the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/nationwide/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-nasty-ripoffs-9450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless