Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom

• Reported By:Pittsburg CA
MCI Worldcom
, California U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom the worse customer service & wireless service

To my surprise I have just received a letter from a Progressive Financial Services, telling me that my account with Wireless had been referenced to them for resolution.

Stating that payment for $78.25 on the account is due. I paid and close my account with Worldcom since February 28 2001, since I have received bills with 00 balance, which I have discard.

I received wireless service with another provider since March 2001.

The reason i cancelled was because of the poor customer service including mangement, and their harrasment tactics they used with me.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Yolanda Thompson

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom/California/MCI-Worldcom-the-worse-customer-service-wireless-service-7669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom