Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Mountains North Carolina
MCI Worldcom
205 N Michigan Ave STE 2700 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom MCI charged me alot more than I owed them! Chicago Illinois

In Dec. 2008 I changed my number to an unlisted number. MCI was my long distance carrier.they called me on the 10th of feb telling me that I owed them $612 for long distance state to state. I had unlimited long distance for $23 a month plus surcharge and tax.

On Dec.15 08 MCI billed me $26.72, on Jan 13 09 $23.69, on Feb 09 $612.64.

On Feb. 11 they said it was their mistake and gave me 2 credits.They gave me 1 credit for $212.93 and second credit for $208.53 and one on the 12th for $60.00.

They called and still say I owe them $217.38 for month of Feb charges. No out of country calls.All of the calls made Dec.,Jan.,and Feb., were within the plan. now they want to cut me off.

Jack
Mountains, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom/Chicago-Illinois-60601/MCI-Worldcom-MCI-charged-me-alot-more-than-I-owed-them-Chicago-Illinois-428516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom