Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom

• Reported By:
MCI Worldcom
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom They got me too, the idiots

It feels so good to have company. I'm looking at my Worldcom wireless bill right now trying to figure out what exactly I owe these imbecils. I can attest to the long hold times that may and may not(usually not) get you in touch with somebody who is usually rude and can't much help anyway. One of them had the nerve to tell me I needed to pay my bills on time when, in fact, it's these idiots that have lost my payment. They're still looking for it. Or not. I don't care.

At one point, I ridiculously thought of trying to hang on with MCI because I had become so associated with my cell phone number. Later for that. I'm with AT&T now. I call with a question, maybe two, maybe two unrelated questions. I wait maybe a couple minutes, get one person who can handle both questions and more and with professionalism and friendliness. No more long hold times only to have to scream at some rude and unhelpful inbreed (totally outside my character).

Thanks to this site, knowing I'm in so much company, I'm definitely not going to freak out anymore. I'm in my last days with these bafoons at MCI. They've sent me one of their catch-up bills. I'm gonna pay what I know I owe them and screw them. I got my paperwork in order even if they don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom/nationwide/MCI-Worldcom-They-got-me-too-the-idiots-15339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom