Complaint Review: MCI worldcom wireless

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2002

• Reported By:antioch ca
MCI worldcom wireless
p.o. Box 79362 city of industry, California U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom wireless Ripoff

I also have had nothing but trouble with these people. I can never get anyone to answer my phone calls and they never call you back. I have had a broken phone since November and I wrote to them in my bill asking them to cancel and send my final bill. They continue to bill me my monthly bill and still I can not reach them.

I finally tried to connect to them on the computer at wirelessinfo@lists.wcom.com as their bill says and couldn't connect to the site. This is ridiculous and now they have upped my monthly fee to 55.36 when my contract when it was in service was for 39.00.

Can you help!!!
Sincerly
John Berdollt
Antioch California

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-worldcom-wireless/city-of-industry-California-91716-9362/MCI-Worldcom-wireless-Ripoff-13151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI worldcom wireless