Complaint Review: MCI

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2003

• Reported By:loma linda California
901 Stewart Ave., Garden City, Ny Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Mci Worldcom Wireless ripoff collection agency Garden City New York

Worldcom Wireless Mci sent to collections agency a year later, asked for written confirmation request denied Garden City New York .....

I had used worldcom wireless about a year and a half ago. I also had been a victim of their fradulent billing. But it happened a year later after using their service, which I might add has terrible customer service. They called me about a few days ago. Actually their collection agency.

It had been a year since I had used their service. They were claiming I owed them $75 but I know I payed because I have proof of my last payment with them. I told them if they could send a letter for proof that I owed that money I could dispute them, but they had told me they could not send proof. then they hanged up on me. So now I'm not sure what to do.

loma linda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2003 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Mci-Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-collection-agency-Garden-City-New-York-61612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI