Complaint Review: MCI

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Marlo Shaw — Nora Springs Iowa United States of America
MCI

MCI I am being billed for a phone I never had Internet, Internet

I recently received a phone call from a company that claimed I owe MCI for a bill on a phone I never had. I have been the victim of identity theft and this latest insult only proves that the company has no morals and will bill anyone even if they didn't start anything in the first place. I spent 8 years total in the hospital fighting cancer and multiple strokes the stress of finding out I have been robbed by some moron that deserves to burn in hades only makes me wish that the ones that steal DO burn and the companies that back them even if it is indirectly. They are enabling these companies to go after innocent people demanding money for something they never initiated. I'm tired of getting calls for bills I don't owe but since all of my information went missing and I didn't know until WAY after it all happened I have no way to fight it. My credit is wrecked and I hope the S.O.B. responsible is either someones prison girlfriend or they pay in alot more painful way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI/internet/MCI-I-am-being-billed-for-a-phone-I-never-had-Internet-Internet-811482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI