Complaint Review: MCIWORLDCOM

Nationwide U.S.A.

MCIWORLDCOM CELLULAR BILLING FRAUD

*0:

MCIWorldcom Wireless:

This company resells Verizon wireless cellular service. This company did not bill me for months then sent dunning notices to me. The company has huge billing problems and sent letter to say we will bill you soon. My bill tripled in the time that they were not billing but my actual usage did not. I have roaming charges and I never left my area. They are not crediting my payment so I started paying by credit card so I have protection. This company is ripping off consumers by refusing to acknowledge billing errors. They need a BIG class action suit. I know that I am not alone in this problem.

Teressa Wooten

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCIWORLDCOM/nationwide/MCIWORLDCOM-CELLULAR-BILLING-FRAUD-8470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCIWORLDCOM