Complaint Review: MCM Inc

• Updated: Sun, July 01, 2012

• Reported By: NOT MARY — Oroville California United States of America
MCM Inc
8875 Aero Drive San Diego, California United States of America

MCM Inc Harassment. I've repeatedly told MCM they have the wrong number. I'm NOT Mary Lugo. San Diego, California

MCM phones my number and asks for Mary Lugo. I've repeatedly told them that I'm not Mary Lugo. MCM refuses to give me their State Lic. Number or where they got my number. MCM says they take my number out of their system and yet MCM continues to phone me.

Sprint confirms that I've had this number for seven years and I an the original user of this phone number.

I think MCM also commits fraud by knowingly selling my number to other collection agencies.
Help! Make them all go away! I'm not Mary Lugo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-Inc/San-Diego-California-92123/MCM-Inc-Harassment-Ive-repeatedly-told-MCM-they-have-the-wrong-number-Im-NOT-Mary-Lug-905406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM Inc