Complaint Review: MCM Midland Credit Management, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Castle Rock Colorado
MCM Midland Credit Management, INC.
Dept 12421, PO Box 603 Oaks, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

MCM Midland Credit Management, INC. Trying to collect on a credit card from a previous home owner. Oaks Pennsylvania

I received a letter from MCM informing me of a debt from a Mastercard.

Collection address is:
Midland Credit Management, INC
po box 60578
Los Angeles, CA. 90060-0578

This is not my debt and upon reviewing my credit reports to be sure I wasnt a victim of identity theft, it is not my debt.

I purchased my home after it was repossessed from the owner of this account. They are now trying to tell me if I pay it they will work something out. It's not my account and a tremendous waste of my time.

I'm currently researching with the states attorney general if I can file a complaint with them on frauduent collection practices.

Brian g
Castle Rock, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management-INC/Oaks-Pennsylvania-19456/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management-INC-Trying-to-collect-on-a-credit-card-from-a-previous-hom-470956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM Midland Credit Management, INC.