Complaint Review: MCM - Midland Credit Management

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
MCM - Midland Credit Management
Deptment 8870 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

MCM - Midland Credit Management I have been working for years to get MCM deleted from my credit and FINALLY DID!!! Los Angeles California

It took me over 2 years to have this removed from my credit which I was finally able to do after I sent a letter to TransUnion. Midland continues to send me notices so when i called the other day and had some rude woman tell me that I still owed it I decided to write another letter to MCM, TransUnion, Equifax and the BBB. If you fight them you will win!!

Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management/Los-Angeles-California-90084-8870/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management-I-have-been-working-for-years-to-get-MCM-deleted-from-my-c-387932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM - Midland Credit Management