Complaint Review: MCM - Midland Credit Management

• Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
MCM - Midland Credit Management
www.mcmcg.com Internet U.S.A.

MCM - Midland Credit Management keeps calling my home for people I don't even know Internet

I used to receive a call from these people every few days and I didn't answer it. It comes up as Unknown Caller. I accidently answered it one day and they asked for someone with a Hispanic name. I told them that they had the wrong number. Ever since then I get a number of calls a day. They ask for different names but they are usually Hispanic.

I looked on the internet to find who they were and they are the credit division of Fingerhut and I have never done business with Fingerhut. I have a medical condition that requires heavy pain meds and makes me sleep a lot. I pick up the phone when it rings thinking it may be my husband and get these people. It is not helping my condition at all. I am getting very stressed by the constant calls. They are now calling as many as 6 or 8 times a day. When I ask them to take the number off the list, tell them that they have the wrong number or ask for their phone number they either hang up or do not speak again.

I have had very few of these people give me their name and if they do it is only the first name. Until today they would not give the the company that they worked for. To both questions they usually just hang up or do not speak again. They are driving me crazy and the pain is more than enough to do that. I don't know what to do.

Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management/internet/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management-keeps-calling-my-home-for-people-I-dont-even-know-Interne-438434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM - Midland Credit Management