Complaint Review: MCM Midland Credit Managment Company

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: KV20 — Denver Colorado
MCM Midland Credit Managment Company
Internet USA

MCM Midland Credit Managment Company Major Harrassment-Violate Call Laws San Diego California

MCM calls me a minimum of 5 times a day to collect a debt on behalf of verizon.  I have NEVER had verizon and it apparently is for an old alltel account.  The claim I never turned my phone in which I did ship back but since it was over 3 years ago I do not have the information for and they are going to charge me almost $400.00 for this.  They have been harassing me for over 3 years and even offered to cut my payment in half if I would pay.  I refuse to pay on something that I do not owe, and HOW DO THEY KNOW IF I SHIPPED MY PHONE back or not?  Alltel is no longer!! I told them to take me to court or leave me alone, can they actually affect my credit score?  I have spent hours on the phone/letters/faxes and highblood pressure over this issue on and off for the past three years and would like to end it!

By the way everyday the calls begin at 6:30am and last until about 10:00pm at night.  A minimum of 5 calls a day.  I want to change my number but I have had it so long and am in sales that it would do more damage than help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-Midland-Credit-Managment-Company/internet/MCM-Midland-Credit-Managment-Company-Major-Harrassment-Violate-Call-Laws-San-Diego-Califo-1062552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM Midland Credit Managment Company