Complaint Review: MCN.TV

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: B Bullock — Dover Delaware
MCN.TV
Internet USA

MCN.TV Multi Cast Network Marc M. Brunet, Multicast Network, an excellent employer internet

I've worked for Marc Brunet, and MCN.TV several times over the past 3 years. I have always found Marc Brunet and the management of MCN.TV to be very good to employees and great to work for. I frequently look forward to working with MCN on many differnet projects that they have called me on.

I am one of the few videographers that works on every singe video shoots that MCN.TV produces. I am proud to be with this company, and I will continue my employment as long as I have the opportunity. I have worked for several production companies over my 10+ years in this business, and this has been the best company to work for, by far.

Marc Brunet is a very easy going guy, and I have never had an issue with him. He is by far one of the best producers/managers that I have worked with in my career in video production and even retail. I get everything i need in a timely manner, including notice of upcoming events, equipment, and even payments.

There is more that I can say about this company, but I would be repeating myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCNTV/internet/MCNTV-Multi-Cast-Network-Marc-M-Brunet-Multicast-Network-an-excellent-employer-intern-1068933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCN.TV