• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: heath — tampa Florida
21126 state road 54 lutz, Florida USA

MCOR AUTOMOTIVE LLC Jimmy (the praise & worship leader) sales specialist.... I use the term sales specialist and praise CON ARTIST WITH BAIT AND SWITCH******NEVER PAY TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED****** lutz Florida

Mcor automotive is located in lutz on the corner of hwy 54 and hwy 41... They advertise online and craigslist that they have a 149.00 car  alarm by avatal. When you call them they tell you about how awesome and economical this alarm is "You will love it"... when you get to the store, they all but take a dump on the avatal display.

It you want a safe alarm you need the viper... its only 299.00 installed... I fork over 299.00 Wait 2 hours for the job to be completed... I go outside and kick the living s*&$ out of my jeep. I open my doors forcefully.... I slam the doors.. I shake the s $&> out of my jeep.... I open the Doors again empty the contents from the inside and slam the f, ing door on my way out.

NO ALARM..... The adjust the sensitivity....  NO CHANGE WHAT SO EVER.....  Then the sales specialist JIMMY praise and worship leader....  says for another 69. [continued below]....

.....00 they Can actually make the alarm go off when its supposed to...  Now I am not a alarm specialist like JIMMY, BUT I would Assume that for the initial 325.00 after tax , it would not require a head on collision to make My alarm go off.

So 70.00 later, for a grand total of 400.00 I got an alarm That half a** works... If you ever get the chance to stop by MCOR AUTOMOTIVE... , JUMP OFF A TALL BRIDGE FIRST AND HOPE YOU DONT LIVE THROUGH IT. THEY SUCK... AND WILL ROB YOU BLIND...  !   YOU CAN DO BETTER.. STICK WITH REPUTABLE COMPANIES THAT DONT HIDE BEHIND THE BIBLE TO SCREW YOU OVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCOR-AUTOMOTIVE-LLC/lutz-Florida-33558/MCOR-AUTOMOTIVE-LLC-Jimmy-the-praise-worship-leader-sales-specialist-I-use-the-t-1082504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCOR AUTOMOTIVE LLC