Complaint Review: MCP ME

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: MadameC — palm beach Florida United States of America
MCP ME
350 south county rd appartment 6 palm beach, Florida United States of America

MCP ME Paypal and ebay support chargebacks and DO NOT protect their sellers palm beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Repercussion of a Chargeback under Paypal and Ebay...follwo up

I am a luxury accessories dealer. I sold a Chanel bracelet for $1840 and the buyer said "thank you i love it" to me... 3 weeks later went in my back, asked her credit card to charge it back on her card based on "a damage" on the bracelet that she discussed with me after her chargeback move" ...I don't even know what she is talking about...My video and photos do not show any damage ...and then: The nightmare of being a seller ...

I received nasty messages form paypal ...that a 75  period might be needed to reverse it if i win...and NOW: They are taking money DIRECTLY in my bank accounmt...Nobody to help me...I am not treated with respect and i do not approve that chargeback at all..I am scammed...and i will inform the world about what happened to me...even my bank didn't collaborate after i reported it..A chargeback is a financial scam for sellers...come on

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCP-ME/palm-beach-Florida-33480/MCP-ME-Paypal-and-ebay-support-chargebacks-and-DO-NOT-protect-their-sellers-palm-beach-F-875950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCP ME

Repercussion of a Chargeback under Paypal and Ebay...follwo up

AUTHOR: MadameCroisy - (United States of America)

Today: My ebay account is suspended after 377 positive transactions and 10 years...nobody tells me anything exept automatic letters from paypal telling me to put money in my account to correct the negative balance...it is the biggest scam i ever encountered in my entire life... They treat me like a criminal without asking me a question or telling me anything...Reminder: money was taken in my account without my approval...I have no right still as a seller and they don't seem to honor my 3 day return in my listing...The Chargeback was filled after 4 weeks ..Paypal seem to have the authority...but truly, the power is in the hand of the credit card holder...this is disgusting...Medias: you can reach me anytime for my testimonial..I am truly not ok with that way to treat me...