Complaint Review: MCR

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:ORLANDO Florida
MCR
775 WARNER LANE AND 4401 E Colonial Drive, Suites 102, 105,106, 203, Or 204, Orlando, FL 32803 (Orange County) ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

MCR THIS JOB IS ABOUT THE BULL SHIT ORLANDO Florida

*Consumer Comment: A JOB???

I FOUND THIS COMPANY ON THE INTERNET AND CALLED THE THE GUY THAT I SPOKE TO TOLD ME TO COME IN FOR AN INTERVIEW AND I DID. I WENT TO THE JOB FILLED OUT FOR MY APPLACTION THERE SAT DOWN WAITED ON HIM TO COME OUT HER INTERVIEWED ME AND I STARTED THAT NEXT WEEK I WAS IN FOR TRAINNING FOR A WEEK THAT TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT THE JOB THE IN THE TRANNING WE DID A LIVE CALL THAT WAS SOME BULLSHIT WHEN "JHON LAWSI" TALKED TO THE CLIENT THAT SOUND LIL HE WAS ABOUT 90 YEARS OLD STARTED TALKING HER CURESD HIM OUT AND TOLD HIM THAT HE COULD LOWER HIS OWN INTRESS RATES AND THAT HE WANTED HIS MONEY BACK THE HE SAI ("WELL SIR I AM SORRY BUT YOU ALREDY PUT YOUR MONEY IN TO US AND WE CAN NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK WITH OUT AT LEAST LOWING YOUR INTRESS RATES DOWN TO 2500.00 DOLLARS" "OLD MAN SAID WELL I AM GOING TO CALL MY LAYWER"{"JHON" " WELL SIR DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU HERE AT ALL YOU JUST SILL WILL NOT BE GETTING YOU MONEY BACK" THEN AFTER MY TRANING EVERY ON HAD A JOB EXCEPT ME I HAD NO COMPUTER AT ALL THEN WHEN I GOT ONE THERE WAS REALLY NOTHING STILL FOR ME TO DO EXCEPT LOOK DUMB I WAS DOING WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY SAID THAT I WAS CUSTOMER SERCIVE-SHIPPING AND HANDLING THAT SUCKS THEN 2 WEEKS LATER I NO LONGER WORKED THERE I WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE I CAN IN TO THIS JOB AND THE MAN DID NOT WANT TO FIRE ME HE SENT ME TO THIS OTHER OFFICE ON THE EAST SIDE AND THEM POPLE ARE JUGE MENTAL AND THEY PAY COMISSON ONLY AND I AINT WITH THIS BUT I THINK THIS COMPANY IS HERE JUST TO TAKE OLD PEOPLE MONEY THEY AINT REAL

Lyfe_87
ORLANDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCR/ORLANDO-Florida-32803/MCR-THIS-JOB-IS-ABOUT-THE-BULL-SHIT-ORLANDO-Florida-473761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCR

A JOB???

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

You must be kidding right? Someone is going to hire you when you cannot spell, form paragraphs, and cannot follow simple directions like "Don't use all CAPITAL LETTERS, it's hard to read.