Complaint Review: M.Callahan & Associates

• Reported By: Brenda — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
M.Callahan & Associates
9000 Unknown Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

M.Callahan & Associates Nasty rude people Indianapolis, Indiana

This woman called today and yelled into my phone - said I owed her company thousands of dollars (she didn't say what this money was for or from) and demanded my social security number BEFORE she asked for anything else.  I didn't give it to her and I don't plan on talking to this person ever again.   Sounds like a ripoff to me.  I don't owe anyone thousands of dollars except to my finance company for my car and the mortgage company for my house and I am uptodate with both of those!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCallahan-Associates/Indianapolis-Indiana-46220/MCallahan-Associates-Nasty-rude-people-Indianapolis-Indiana-996724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.Callahan & Associates