Complaint Review: MCi WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2001

• Reported By:COLTON CA
MCi WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5211 NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A.

MCi WORLDCOM WIRELESS RIPOFF; RECEIVED INVOICES FOR CELL PHONE I NEVER RECEIVED.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO I APPLIED FOR A CELL PHONE ON THE INTERNET. I DID NOT PAY FOR THE PHONE, BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FREE. ABOUT A MONTH LATER I RECEIVE A INVOICE FOR THE PHONE, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE PHONE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTER WAITING FOR AN HOUR I SPOKE TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.

I WAS INFORMED THAT THEY WOULD CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. A FEW WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED ANOTHER INVOICE. I CALLED AGAIN AND WAS INFORMED AGAIN THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THE PHONE AND TODAY 12-27-01 I RECEIVE ANOTHER INVOICE FOR A DOUBLE PAYMENT AND CANT SEEM TO GET AHOLD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THERE ALWAYS BUSY.

I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. THEY WERE POLITE, BUT OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A RIP OFF AND IF I GET A BAD CREDIT REPORT FROM THIS I WILL SUE THIS COMPANY AND FEEL THAT IF WE FIND MORE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM THAT WE SHOULD PUT MCI OUT TO BUSINESS FOR GOOD!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC/NEW-YORK-NEW-YORK-10087-5211/MCi-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-RIPOFF-RECEIVED-INVOICES-FOR-CELL-PHONE-I-NEVER-RECEIVED-10068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.

feature