Complaint Review: MCi WorlCom Wireless

• Reported By:COLMAR PA
MCi WorlCom Wireless
, New York U.S.A.

MCi WORLDCOM WIRELESS RIPOFF

WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP FOR WORLDCOM WIRELESS MY MONTHLY BILL WAS $29.99. I PAYED MY BILL REGULARLY. BEGINNING,MARCH OR APRIL OF 2001 THE BILLING CYCLE CHANGED. I WAS NEVER TOLD WHY THE BILLING PROCESS WAS CHANGED. HOWEVER, IT WENT FROM MONTHLY TO EVERY THREE MONTHS. MY BILL REACHED $301.00, IN WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY. I AM ON DISABILITY AND NEED A CELL PHONE WHEN I GO TO MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS. UNTIL, I KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED I CANNOT PAY THE ENTIRE BILL. I WILL HAVE TO PAY IN SMALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

JEANETTA EDWARDS
COLMAR, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-WorlCom-Wireless/New-York/MCi-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-RIPOFF-13184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi WorlCom Wireless