Complaint Review: MCi World Com Wireless

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
MCi World Com Wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi World Com Wireless Service Cut off

I had purchase a two year plan with a WorldCom Wireless and the sales person told me that my rate would be the same through out my two year plan. But after the first year of my plan WorldCom had increased my rate. Instead of getting a notification that my plans was no longer effective I got an increase on my bill. I tried to reason with a WorldCom customer service agent and even ask to speak to a manager, but there wasn't any reasoning with WorldCom. Now I am paying $5 more a month to have the same service from a year ago. And the sales person that sold me the phone and service isn't working for WorldCom.

Another problem I had with worldCom.
I recently got my cell phone cut off. I didn't recieve any notice of the cut off. WorldCom had recieved my check but did not process it as soon as they had received it so I was late. I had to pay with my credit card over the phone in order for them to activate my phone, but it took more then a week and several phone calls. I just checked my my bank (2/25/2002) and found out that WorldCom had cashed the check. From the date the check was sent to the check was cashed three weeks had past. I tryed calling the customer service to get a credit for the week my phone was cut off and their reply was "NO." This is the worst Company I have ever dealth with. I highly recommend no one to do business with WorldCom.

I am so tired of dealing with WorldCom, I can't wait for my two year contract to be up.

Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-World-Com-Wireless/nationwide/MCi-World-Com-Wireless-Service-Cut-off-15010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi World Com Wireless