Complaint Review: MCi World Com

• Reported By:Deerfield Bch fla
MCi World Com
, New York U.S.A.

MCI WORLDCOM WIRLESS RIP-OFF

ON NOVEMBER OF 2000 MY BROTHER WHO WAS LIVING IN WASHINGTON DECIDED TO GIVE ME HIS CELL PHONE AS MY CONTRACT WAS UP AND HE WANTED TO GET ANOTHER PHONE...

HE CALLED MCI AND ASKED THEM TO TRANSFER THE NUMBER TO A FLA. NUMBER WHICH THEY DID WITHOUT ADVISING HIM OF THE TECHNICAL SERVICE THAT NEDE TO BE DONE SOFOR ABOUT TTHREE MONTHS WE WERE UNABLE TO USE THE PHONE BECAUSE IT HAD NO SERVICE...

I GOT UPSET ONE DAY WHEN i KEPT GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THEM UNTIL FINALLY ONE DAY 2 MONTHS LATER I WAS GIVEN THE NUMBER FOR THE TECHNICAL DEPT.

THEY BREACHED THEIT CONTRACT WITH ME AS FAR AS AI AM CONCERNED. I WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR AT ONE POINT...THEN I RECEIVED A BILL WITH THREE MONTHS WORTH OF CALL ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WERE CHANGING OVER THEIR BILLING AND WAS BILLING EVERYONE 3 MONTHS AT A TIME.

i WAS FURIOUS BECAUSE THEY WERE BILLING ME FOR SERVICE I DID NOT USE. NOW I GOT A BILL FOR OVER SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS I HAVE NOT PAID IT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THEY APPLIED MY CONTRACT RATES TO MY BILL ON WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO GET THROUGH AND CONSTANTLY GET A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I MUST CALL BACK...????

I HAVE DECIDE THAT I AM GOING TO CANCELLE THIS CONTRACT...I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE. THATS MY STORY IN THE BRIEF

Shelley-Ann
Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-World-Com/New-York/MCI-WORLDCOM-WIRLESS-RIP-OFF-14242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi World Com