Complaint Review: MCi WorldCom Wireless

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2002

• Reported By:Miami-Dade FL
MCi WorldCom Wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi WorlCom Wireless "SUCKS" "HELP" WE NEED A LAWYER !!!

I'm in the same boat as all of you. The people are rude and incompitent. My story is so similar to most I have read.
Is there a lawyer out there that can suggest something ?
A Class action?

It is quite obvious by the amount of complaints on this site that this company needs to be spanked, and hard.I spoke with a rude customer service rep this morning and was told I was not authorized to handle the account and she hung up on me. I called back, as the person was saying "Worldcom wireless, can you please hold ? Knowing how they work, and not wanting to wait on hold again this morning I blurted out "no I need a supervisor immediately".

You guessed it ! Rudeness abounds in this company beside the incompetince and ineptness of their supervisors. Sometimes I think they just put another rep on to say they are a supervisor. If you call back, you can never get to the same person you explained it all to the first time and you have to begin again.

Even if you give a name, they have satillite offices probably subcontracted out that never recognize the name you give. I'm going to try and contact someone at the coporate level, if possible. If I find a way I'll let you know and we can barrage them.
Let's hit them in their pockets where it will hurt.

Jerry T
Miami-Dade, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-WorldCom-Wireless/nationwide/MCi-WorlCom-Wireless-SUCKS-HELP-WE-NEED-A-LAWYER--12808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi WorldCom Wireless