Complaint Review: MCi WorldCom

• Reported By:dayton oh
MCi WorldCom
, New York U.S.A.

MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS SERVICE = MAJOR RIPOFF

the folowing is a description of absolutey the most hair pulling ripoff i have ever had the displeasure of suffering through....

To whom it may concern,

My service has been interrupted since early nov. yet I keep getting invoices. My payment was late but the anthrax scare must have delayed the mail to the point that I was just about to stop payment on the check and send another when it finally cleared.

Only, by then my service had been shut down. I have tried for months to get some kind (any kind) of customer service at several different numbers I have on various worldcom paperwork and none of them are worth the paper they are printed on.

Since I can't reach you any other way, I had to wait for another invoice to send you this note and sure enough, I've been billed for service I didn't receive. What a surprise.

I have no problem paying my past due balance but I'm not paying a dime until I'm sure I still have a phone. Either turn my phone on or inform me it isn't possible and send me a final bill.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this for me,

KC

the preceding was a letter sent to worldcom after writng repeatedly and dozens upon dozens of calls (in vain i might add) just to try to save my credit rating from being sabotaged by these jerks.

i have no intrest whatsoever of having worldcom as my cell vender or having anything else in the future even remotely affiliated with worldcom or MCI linked to my name...ever. and they can BANK on it...

i am not only NOT interested in having this worthless company for a phone vendor but, at this point, they don't even deserve an explanation...i plan to simply ignore their mailings and dispute the erronious data with transunion and equifax (the credit bureaus) later just to make sure any potential creditor knows what a fly-by-night operation MCI and WORLDCOM really are.

i am also interested in any other way we can band together to nail these guys...i'm all for it....please e mail me with suggestions.

Keith
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-WorldCom/New-York/MCI-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-SERVICE-MAJOR-RIPOFF-13490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi WorldCom