Complaint Review: MCi Worldcom

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2002

• Reported By:terre haute in
MCi Worldcom
worldcom wireless 205 n Michigan Ave suite, 2700, chicago, ill U.S.A.

MCi worldcom wireless rip-off, the endless fight to nowhere!

Iam at my wits end with this company. I was told that I would recieve call waiting, voicemail, etc.. I have yet to see those extras on my phone. My billing is a mess. My phone is always on roam. Im not even sure if my billing is correct. It seems to me I have more charges on my phone than free minutes. I have tried numerous times to get help from customer service. I have even tried to talk with a supervisor, only to be put on hold for eternity. I have suffered migrain headaches just waiting on someone to answer. What can I do to get out of this mess? I have been told I have a $500.00 fee to pay if I cancel my contract. I never signed anything. All of this was done over the phone. Please someone heeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!Thank You.. a worldcom migrain sufferer..

Melissa
terre haute, indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-Worldcom/205-n-Michigan-Ave-suite-2700-chicago-ill-60601/MCi-worldcom-wireless-rip-off-the-endless-fight-to-nowhere-14380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi Worldcom