Complaint Review: MCi Worldcom

• Reported By:Austin TX
MCi Worldcom
, New York U.S.A.

MCi Worldcom I quit! ..horrible horrible NO service

I'm sending my phones back, for the second time. First time: after many calls,hours of waiting and talking with several technicians my phones still did't work. They were programed for a carrier that didn't even have service in my area.

MCi Worldcom sent me the labels to return the phones and new phones. Second set of phones: Were programed correctly, but still didn't work.

Repeted calls, waiting, talking to nincompoops, etc. I finally got both phones set up and working. Great? Not really.
my son took a trip, the phone he took didn't work. couldn't call home, he couldn't call us.

So both of us played the game of repeated calls, waiting and talking with the idiots working for Worldcom. One of them reprogramed his phone where he was staying...another said that wasn't necessary.

Conclusion: These people know nothing about their equipment. I'm sending back the phones for a second time and cancelling the account. Ill go to AT&T, Verizon or somebody and try to forget Worldcom...

Joe Austin, Texas

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-Worldcom/New-York/MCi-Worldcom-I-quit-horrible-horrible-NO-service-14972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi Worldcom