Complaint Review: MCi Worldcom

• Reported By:PRAIRIE VIEW TX
MCi Worldcom
, New York U.S.A.

MCi Worldcom Nonsense

I signed up wit Worldcom on the assumption that I was receiving a great deal with 600 anytime minutes and free nights and weekends. My boyfriend thought it was great and we went ahead and got it. I was told that there is no roaming charge in Texas but I noticed that my calls were Roam calls in Beaumont, TX my hometown. I go to Prairie View University and Houston is the closest major city. I get roaming charges in Houston, yes you saw right, Houston. I just discovered I got ripped off and as soon as I can I will be terminating my contract because they seem to be a bunch of crooks with fine prints that aren't verbalized.

Be very suspicious of this company and remember that if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

LaTanya Sigee
Prairie View, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-Worldcom/New-York/MCi-Worldcom-Nonsense-11628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi Worldcom