Complaint Review: MCi worldcom

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2002

• Reported By:
MCi worldcom
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi Worldcom Rip-off Scam NO BILL FOR MONTHS THEN "9" AT ONCE !

I signed up with worldcom March of last year.... I got a free phone , good rate the whole deal. April comes no bill, I call them they say they are working on a new billing system not to worry i should receive a bill in May.

May comes still no bill, I call again "Sorry we assure you a bill in March it is our fault so you will only be expected to pay for March and April at once we will let you catch up... June... July.... still no bill , i call and call and calll, never getting through when i finally do they apologie "We are just really behind on our billing system but once it's up and running we will stretch out your payment plan.

August.... September... (hey it must be free!!!! (-:) I call, i get a message sorry all lines are experiancing high call volumes please see our web site... i log on ,, guess what no f***ing web site, it is under construction just like the billing system..... October got a letter in the mail from them.

I open it up , it's kind of heavy for a bill,,, OH!!! that's because its nine bills in one envelope, all of them all at once, what a nice suprise... I call ,"oh it's okay mam, just send them in one per month like you would if you got them regularly" I start sending one a month, hey in December I sent 2 to catch up ... january 15th I try to make a call my phone is cut off, all I reach is some half witt operator.

The conversatin went something like this,,,,"WHY IS MY PHONE TURNED OFF?" "We have not received your payments ever, you owe $316.00 or it will stay off" "I WAS TOLD I COULD PAY ONE BILL AT A TIME" "Well you were miss informed i need the money now or the phone will be disscon

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCi-worldcom/nationwide/MCi-Worldcom-Rip-off-Scam-NO-BILL-FOR-MONTHS-THEN-9-AT-ONCE--12661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCi worldcom