Complaint Review: MD Auto Sales

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — fort worth Texas
MD Auto Sales
Division st grand prairie, tx Grand prairie, Texas USA

MD Auto Sales Navchief Insurance sold a car that the check engine light came on the same day the car was purchased and has been in to them 7 times and paid 991.00 and the engine light came back on during the drive home. Grand prairie Texas

They sold us a car which has many issues with the check engine light from day one.  The car has been back to them 7 times for repair in 8 months and each time it seems they are resetting the engine light by disconnecting the battery and so it comes back on after 26 or so miles driven.  He will not work with us at all and even denies several of the times that I have witnesses to the car being there for repair. They know because they had to follow me to drop the car off.  I believe they are trying to defraud me and I still don't have a car that I can even get inspected at this point.  I need your help.  I am disabled and on a very limited income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MD-Auto-Sales/Grand-prairie-Texas/MD-Auto-Sales-Navchief-Insurance-sold-a-car-that-the-check-engine-light-came-on-the-same-1066350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MD Auto Sales