Complaint Review: MD NETWORK INC

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: krista — lubbock Texas United States of America
MD NETWORK INC
PO BOX 1030 KITTREDGE CO 80457 kittredge, Colorado United States of America

MD NETWORK INC HP CONSULTING INC was sold magazine subscriptions of two different ones and never recived anything kittredge, Colorado

Back in april 2012 two teens adults approched me selling magazine subscriptions to.help them go to.college. Now its aug. 2012 and still have not received any magazines and no that I have been scammed. They tried.to get me to pay cash but I only had ten out of 93.00 paid check for rest. This company shpuld.pay for.there scamming all these.people and.some.of.my neighbors as well. I will never help out another person.selling.things at my door unless.I.know them. Well guess.they needed.the.money more then.me. Hope.this.company gets.what the deserve so.that others.are not victims by this fraudulant company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MD-NETWORK-INC/kittredge-Colorado-80457/MD-NETWORK-INC-HP-CONSULTING-INC-was-sold-magazine-subscriptions-of-two-different-ones-and-927308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MD NETWORK INC