Complaint Review: MDG Canada

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Heather M — Belleville Ontario
MDG Canada
2940 Bristol Circle Oakville, Ontario Canada

MDG Canada Paying for close to 2 years and balance only gone down $100???? Oakville Ontario

I have been making $107 payments since August of 2011 and my balance is only 100 less then it was when I started. According to my records I have paid approximately 1400+ towards the principal.

There is definitely something VERY wrong with that even with a high interest rate. In fact the big screen LED, stereo and blu-ray that I just purchased (from another company) cost less and will be paid off well before this account can every conceivably be if it only goes down $100 a year.

I have emailed support twice and received no response as to why my principal balance is so high still. I would suggest no one ever purchase from this company. I never ever will again. And as to building my credit rating it has not helped whatsoever.

The computer is/was sub-par, the customer service is non-existant, the contracts are vague (there is not stated length in the contract or in ANY written material) and as to the statements on the site, only 2 months are given at a time so you can never actually see how much is going towards your balance.

It's almost like my account was reset and I am paying all over from the beginning. Purchasing from MDG was the worst decision I have ever made and I will be making sure that everywhere I can post I will be posting and anyone I can tell will be told until all matters are resolved and researched.

As soon as possible I will be refinancing through someone else to pay off my balance and get the out from under the thumb of quite possiblely the worst company I have ever encountered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDG-Canada/Oakville-Ontario-L6H-6G4/MDG-Canada-Paying-for-close-to-2-years-and-balance-only-gone-down-100-Oakville-Onta-1059568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDG Canada