Complaint Review: MDG canada

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: full-clip — vancouver California
MDG canada
Internet USA

MDG canada mdg.ca / mdg.com / MDG I was at the verify stage in the proccess I ask about the box i tick off for my gift that i was supose to recieve a free laptop and was it inculied they got upset when ask started stating enclosed disclaimer about offer that weren't link to my order also tranfered me to the sales specialist Anna-kaye edwards from MDG I told her i safe all the info and could prove myself before i could tell my story she say i didn't check off the box i said that is why i'm making sure i ask she gets upset starts sending emails with wried red disclaimer first the disclaimer was 1500 dollars of sales finacne then when i proved then wrong the disclaimer was a showed my prove the banner the screen shots they changed the disclaimer to a law where that products advertised may not be exactly as shown. All i said mine doesn't have disclaimer cause it wasn't adverted as having one for my promo. tortno ontario

*Consumer Comment: Thanks MDG

I was falsely accuesed of being a lair or to follow a action catch the corspondite(company MDG sales in a white lie about disclaimer issues and how my promo doesn't have one. My order was at the veify stage where they finshed all the detail except one about the promo. So i asked because i tick off the box for my gift of buying a product and receieving a free computer, which, was only for in cause of error on either end.      MDG should honar what they advertise and promote being a creditable company like i thought they where. However, when this was mentioned about the promo and prove the sales dept. deny any of it when really i have prove and emails stating it was not a promoted price or a error in my part.     I want my order on the price we agree to before and my laptop. you can contact mdg.ca at support@mdg.com or over the phone 1 800 665 8505. My name is Cody L. (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDG-canada/internet/MDG-canada-mdgca-mdgcom-MDG-I-was-at-the-verify-stage-in-the-proccess-I-ask-about-t-1135117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDG canada

Thanks MDG

AUTHOR: Babek - ()

Samsung Smart TV+ FREE laptop

The T.V I had ordered plus the free ASUS laptop came very quickly upon giving all required information. I am very pleased with my purchase. Customer service was great, my representative was very friendly and answered all of my questions. Thank you very much MDG.