Complaint Review: MDG

• Submitted: Thu, November 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Mississauga Ontario
www.mdg.ca Oakville, Ontario Canada

MDG CSR ensure that system would be sent to new address (was moving) nothing done. Still sent to wrong address. Oakville Ontario

I ordered a unit just before the end of October. The csr emailed me the contracts, etc which I filled out and returned along with a proof of new address as he had instructed only to find out that although I had requested of him several times that they are sending to my new address, he responded that everything will be shipped to be in 5 business days.

That was on Nov 19th, I am still waiting for a unit to arrive and neither customer service nor there shipping department seem to know what they are doing. I am calling everyday to get a different story, besides the fact that I am talking to the same person(s) everyday and the cannot even remember what they told me the day before, besided the fact that they don't call back.

Should have gone to someone else for a system. Not worth the problems.
By the way - I made a payment on the 7th of November...??...still no system ???

Mississauga, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDG/Oakville-Ontario/MDG-CSR-ensure-that-system-would-be-sent-to-new-address-was-moving-nothing-done-Still-s-395545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDG