Complaint Review: MDI Medical Discount

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:Carson California
MDI Medical Discount
www.medicaldiscountinc.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

MDI Medical Discount Big Fat Rip-off $429.00 for Medical Discount never receiving anything Philadelphia Pennsylvania

This all started becasue my parents are getting older and they need some medical insurance which has been hard for them to obtain because they have not had it.

So my mother gets a call asking if she has any medical insurance, which she replied no. The she was told of MDI Medical Discount which would save her up to 60% of Medical and Drug Store services. She was even told that she would be sent a list of Doctors and Drug Stores she could go to the a discount.

I was then asked for a check number and routing numbers. After 4 weeks went by. I still have not received information or medical cards which was promised to me in 2 to 4 weeks.

I went to the bank and verified that the funds had been paid to MDI c/o First Union National Bank (200-001-113 0433) On December 3, 20022. The company ID 131-MDI-33 Code 93845.

Time passes, and my mother tries the 877-877-6194 and find the the phone number has been disconnected. So she ask me to look on the internet to see if I can find them. Mind you, and the time of the first call from MDI, I looked on the internet and they had a web site(www,medicaldiscountinc.com. Today, April 18, 2003, I look and the first thing I see is MDI Medical Discont rip off. The internet site you can still access today at www.medicaldiscoutinc.com

Judith
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDI-Medical-Discount/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/MDI-Medical-Discount-Big-Fat-Rip-off-42900-for-Medical-Discount-never-receiving-anything-53459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDI Medical Discount