Complaint Review: MDS - WC*Value Plus-V - MDS/WC*Funsource Monthly - MDS/WC*Value Plus

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:McKenney Virginia
MDS - WC*Value Plus-V - MDS/WC*Funsource Monthly - MDS/WC*Value Plus
memberservices@onlinemembershipservices.com Internet U.S.A.

MDS - WC*Value Plus-V - WC*Funsource Monthly - MDS/WC*Value Plus they have taken money off my credit card without authorization Internet

I checked my statement for my credit card on 12/03/2008 and a charge of 16.95 was taken out. I called the company's number that was on my statement and got tht payment back from MDS/WC*Value Plus-V on 12/06/2008. Then as I went down my statement I noticed two more withdrawls of 20.95 a piece were taek by MDS/WC*Funsource Monthly and MDS/WC* Value Plus. I also noticed that they had different names but the same phone number for all three of these companies were the same. I have notified my credit card and they are reversing the charges but I do not want these companies to do this to anyone else. The last two charges were even taken out minutes apart from the return of the first amount they charged my credit card.

Barbara
McKenney, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDS-WCValue-Plus-V-MDSWCFunsource-Monthly-MDSWCValue-Plus/internet/MDS-WCValue-Plus-V-WCFunsource-Monthly-MDSWCValue-Plus-they-have-taken-money-off-399028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDS - WC*Value Plus-V - MDS/WC*Funsource Monthly - MDS/WC*Value Plus