Complaint Review: MDX Miami Dade Expressway Authority

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Danny — Roselle New Jersey United States of America
MDX Miami Dade Expressway Authority
P.O. Box 22826 Hialeah, Florida United States of America

MDX Miami Dade Expressway Authority MDX Payment Processing Center 4 monts after a vaction in Florida I get a Toll amount due? Hialeah, Florida

So let's see, I drive to the Keys from New Jersey, pay every "Sun-Toll" both I go through with cash, get home and 4 months later get mail saying I owe them $6.60.

What about the cash I paid for the tolls when I went through them?

Also, the notice states I got it because I " Traveled through an MDX toll zone without having a valid pre-paid account".

Umm, I LIVE in NEW JERSEY! Why on earth would I have a prepaid account to drive in Miami?

What about visitors who drive through Miami?

This is an outright SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDX-Miami-Dade-Expressway-Authority/Hialeah-Florida-33002-2826/MDX-Miami-Dade-Expressway-Authority-MDX-Payment-Processing-Center-4-monts-after-a-vaction-668720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDX Miami Dade Expressway Authority