Complaint Review: ME Painting

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Used & Abused — North Little Rock Arkansas USA
ME Painting
124 Annis Way Hot Springs, Arkansas United States of America

ME Painting Angela Ketcherside, Marilyn Ward, Marilyns' sister-"Sissy" Hired on as Painter, hardly got paid-always some B.S. excuse; Hurricane Katrina hit & I left, came home to find all my belongings had been thrown in the garbage, clothes-shoes-furniture, you name it, Hot Springs, Arkansas

These 2 lesbians supposidly had a good business in & around Kitty Hawk, Corolla, etc. They walk around like they've got all this money which I'm sure they have due to their lifestyle! They'd always buy their paint from Walmart & the customer thought they were getting topline Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin-Moore paints, etc. I was hired as a professional painter as I was raised by my father & that was his profession. It was always hurry & slip-slop, get it done & outta here.

Them 2 are always arguing & fighting which caused alot of tention on the job. Nothing anyone could do ever satisfied them, there was always something wrong & heaven forbid a customer change their mind about something!! I put my things which were at a house in Hot Springs which they rented to Angelas' mother. I stored my things there, gave them a huge air-conditioner just out of the shop. [continued below]....
..... When Hurricane Katrina hit, all work ceased on the island so I opted & came home to Arkansas.

All hell broke loose, how I'd abandoned them & so forth, never got all my pay & came home to find all my things gone, they'd been thrown out by Angela who was pissed off at me. Needless to say, Im the one the blamed things on, mishaps, things stolen, stories people have related back to me. It's truly sad because these 2 ladies can be some of the nicest people out there, you just can't be to close & definately not work for them, like the old saying goes, "Feed them with a long-handled spoon!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ME-Painting/Hot-Springs-Arkansas-71913/ME-Painting-Angela-Ketcherside-Marilyn-Ward-Marilyns-sister-Sissy-Hired-on-as-Painte-1007653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ME Painting