Complaint Review: MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: pinkladineff — san antonio Texas
MEANINGFUL BEAUTY
Nationwide USA

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY CINDY CRAWFORD'S MEANINGFUL BEAUTY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY TOTAL RIP OFF Nationwide

I ordered a 30 day trial of the Meaningful Beauty from Cindy Crawford and tried it.  I saw absolutely zero results but before I could realize it I received another kit in the mail.  I called the customer service number and was told to mark it "return to sender" and put back in the mail. The next thing I knew it showed up on my credit report for $157.00.  So I called again and the man was very nasty.  They told me they never told me to do that and never received the product back.  I am going to contest it with my credit bureau but this is a travisty.  She sould be ashamed of herself.  I order lots of things on line and have never had a problem.  This is the biggest rip off Ive ever experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEANINGFUL-BEAUTY/nationwide/MEANINGFUL-BEAUTY-CINDY-CRAWFORDS-MEANINGFUL-BEAUTY-MEANINGFUL-BEAUTY-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Nati-1139619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEANINGFUL BEAUTY