Complaint Review: MEC REALTY GLADSTONE BROWN

MEC REALTY GLADSTONE BROWN
5821 southwest fwy Houston, Texas United States of America

MEC REALTY GLADSTONE BROWN Big Scam Houston , Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unqualified Applicant

My fiance and I were looking to rent a home. We were referred to Gladstone Brown by some people that we knew. We went along with the process. When I first met him I didn't think he was very business like but because of the people who referred me to him I thought he was pretty good. The first time I met up with him was to fill out an application and pay a 50 fee. And i told him that I would ha e the deposit once the application went through.

Two or three days had past and I asked him what was going on and his response to me was that he needed at least half of the deposit to get started. He blew my phone up until I decided to meet up with him and give him the money. When I met him that day he had a receipt for me stating that my move in dat would be 11/23/2012. It is now 12/11/12 my fiance and I have no where to go because we had to turn our keys in on 12/24/2012 because we were thinking we were moving and Gladstone has been ignoring all of our phone calls but will text with a different lie everyday and we still haven't received our money back. I could go a little bit deeper on detail but that would take all day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEC-REALTY-GLADSTONE-BROWN/Houston-Texas-/MEC-REALTY-GLADSTONE-BROWN-Big-Scam-Houston-Texas-980556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEC REALTY GLADSTONE BROWN

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unqualified Applicant

AUTHOR: Gladstone Brown - (United States of America)

The truth of the matter is the client was referred to our office from a former client the only reason we extended or relocation services is because of the persons that referred the complainant. The complainant fail to disclose certain information on her application, which disqualified her the property she had applied for, on our application it clearly states our application process, policy, fees and deposit amount. It is the industry standard that a applicant pay a application fee and make a deposit on the unit they would like to rent some companies require an administrative fee.

The Internet has become an important social media tool, empowering people to speak their minds whenever, however and wherever they want through blogging, chat rooms, video sharing and other tools. Its in these online forums like Ripoff Report, where people are free to voice their complaints and grievances against businesses and persons they feel have wronged them in some way. Whether complaints are justified or not, weather that information is correct or not I was taught at a early age that there are three sides to a story yours, mines and the truth.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC