Complaint Review: MEDAESTHETICA MEDICAL GROUP INC.

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:YORBA LINDA California
MEDAESTHETICA MEDICAL GROUP INC.
15303 VENTURA BL. SUITE 440 SHERMAN OAKS, California U.S.A.

MEDAESTHETICA MEDICAL GROUP INC. LIPOZAP IS A SCAM OF MAJOR PROPORTIONS PRAYING ON PEOPLE FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR APPEARANCE. SHERMAN OAKS California

Based on Lipozap radio ads, I made an appointment for a free consultation. The consultation is actually an oporotunity for MEDAESTHETICA MEDICAL GROUP salespeople who are supposedly nurses to sell you a bill of goods. I believed their explanation of how their procedures destroy fat cells and therefore believed that I would be able to get rid of fat areas that made me very self conscious. I will add that I am NOT overweight. I just have some places that have fat deposits ( love handles, saggy male breasts). The sales pitch led me to believe this would be the answer to my problems. It cost me $3600, alot of discomfort time and gas, and NOTHING has changed in the slightest. I still have the exact same fat places. This is a classic scam ripoff.

HOWARD
YORBA LINDA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDAESTHETICA-MEDICAL-GROUP-INC/SHERMAN-OAKS-California-91403/MEDAESTHETICA-MEDICAL-GROUP-INC-LIPOZAP-IS-A-SCAM-OF-MAJOR-PROPORTIONS-PRAYING-ON-PEOPLE-367091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDAESTHETICA MEDICAL GROUP INC.