Complaint Review: MEDAUCTION

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: ihvarprttomke2 — Florida
MEDAUCTION
, Select State/Province USA

MEDAUCTION http://www.ebay.com/usr/medauctions medauction ebay seller professional con artist Chanler, Arizona

This company LIES - They will advertise on EBAY that unit/product is NEW yet it is TEN YEARS OLD.

I have proof printed in PDF of their original ebay page of the product I purchased for $3,200.00 that I wish I have a way to attach on this complaint.

Be Careful of their "NO RETURN POLICY" they refused to accept the product back but I returned/shipped it back anyway and no I did not pay them for it.  I paid for shipping to pick up from their location in AZ to another state and back to them which cost me almost $1,000.00.  They will also be very angry at you because they weren't able to pull a fast one on you.

I don't know why I believed them that they were actually selling a brand new product for $3,200 valued at $12-15K.

Lesson learned - "If it's too good to be true, it is!!"

Anyone who wants proof of this feel free to email me emc@cssups.com and I will send you their original ebay page printed at the day of purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDAUCTION/Select-StateProvince/MEDAUCTION-httpwwwebaycomusrmedauctions-medauction-ebay-seller-professional-con-ar-1145524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDAUCTION