Complaint Review: MEDAesthetica

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Crestline California
MEDAesthetica
15303 Ventura Blvd. Suite 440 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

MEDAesthetica Medical Group, Inc. My son & I both have unused credit & have requested refund after discontinuing treatments, due to not tolerating pain & me having unused credit towards velasmooth & incomplete treatments. There is not enough space to explain everything. Sherman Oaks California

On 5/2007 my son & I began the lipozap treatments together and after he had a couple of treatments, decided he did not want any more; therefore, I requested that the credit for the amount of $2,137.50 be adjusted back on the credit card used to pay for his treatments. I have filled out the inquiry forms to the best of my knowledge & have received e-mails where they claimed they would be processing my request & that it would take 4-6 weeks. After many e-mails making the same request, I thought it would be best if I would just use his unused credit for myself, since my request for a refund did not look very promising; therefore, I contacted their office, let them know I would be using his credit, once I was done with my own treatments. Yesterday when I called to schedule an appt. I found out they were out of business & I am incomplete & have unused credit. One week ago, I called & spoke to their scheduler (Nino), to let him know it has been a little while since I've been in for treatment & I would call him within the following week & he didn't have anything to say to me, except he would be looking forward to scheduling me for treatment in one week. I am very upset, worried, & I will be seeking legal assistance.

Marisol
Crestline, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDAesthetica/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/MEDAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc-My-son-I-both-have-unused-credit-have-requested-refu-352515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDAesthetica